CloudVO is launching a three-part webinar series on May 14, 21, and 28 to help space operators with re-entry. Each webinar will highlight the new operating recipe needed for flexible office spaces to not just survive the current period, but come out of this crisis stronger. Watch the video from CloudVO CEO Laurent Dhollande who provides a sneak preview on the topics covered.
Webinar #3 of 3
Getting Ready for the New Corporate Demand” on May 28, 2020 at 11:00 AM PST featuring Mark Golan, who held multiple VP of Real Estate positions at some of the largest companies in Silicon Valley, including Cisco, Johnson Controls, and Google, and is a former Chairman of CoreNet Global, and a special appearance by Mark Zuckerberg via a video recording where he explains Facebook’s groundbreaking policy on Remote Work!
This 3rd webinar was originally exclusively for CloudVO Parnters, but since this content could impact the whole industry we decided to open the gates to prospective CloudVO partners too. Join us!
Not a CloudVO Partner yet? List your space for free here.
Webinar #1 – May 14, 2020 : Basic Ingredients Needed to Create a Resilient Virtual Office Business (completed). Topics discussed:
- The process of establishing a virtual mail business that has seen increased demand during COVID-19
- How to incorporate ingredients like live phone answering and meeting rooms to your VO offering
- How operators can step-up their VO game with high-margin add-on services
Webinar #2 – May 21, 2020: New Recipes in the New Normal (completed). Topics discussed:
- The four lines of business that should be present in all flexible office spaces
- New protocols in your workplace, including space design adjustments
- Landlord management
- Marketing strategies