Update: 2019 Meeting Room White Paper is now available.
In this free webinar, Laurent, Keith, and Karina share how U.S.-based flexible office space operators:
- Currently price their Meeting Rooms throughout the U.S.
- Compare with Regus on prices & utilization and with each other
- Can maximize Meeting Room utilization
- Can optimize Meeting Room revenue
- Can develop their distribution channel
- Can identify the ideal mix of meeting rooms in size and quantity for their space
- Prioritize Meeting Room Space for Full Time Members, or not
- Perceive how their community is impacted by outside visitors and what to do about it
- How to leverage the power of the new CloudVO Portal
They use the recent and data-rich CloudVO Meeting Room Business Review White Paper as a starting point, with new data and additional perspectives.
CloudVO is the umbrella brand of Cloud Officing Corp., headquartered in San Francisco, California. CloudVO’s mission is to provide comprehensive virtual office, coworking and meeting room solutions to professionals under a Workplace-as-a-Service™ model. CloudVO operates the CloudTouchdown network that grants preferential access to day offices and meeting rooms at nearly 1,000 locations worldwide.