A hybrid work model has become commonplace, and meeting rooms help bridge the gap for remote teams. Post Covid, there are new things to consider when choosing where to meet that weren’t top of mind before. Here are things to look for when choosing the right space for your team meeting.
Areas of high vaccination rates
When choosing to bring a distributed team together for a much needed in-person collaboration, geography and most importantly, safety, all come into play. The good news is that flexible offices support remote work and the distributed workforce more so now than ever before – you have choices! Providers of meeting room services make it easy for users to search for meeting space by location. CloudVO partners with workspace operators around the globe who offer meeting rooms, day offices, and coworking space options that users can access on an hourly/daily basis. If you wish for your team to meet in a gepgraphic region where vaccination rates are high, try some of the CloudVO partners below.
Seattle (70% Vaccinated)
According to Seattle’s King County government website, 70% of the residents in this area ages 12 and over have completed their vaccine series.
- Executive Support Center located near the beautiful Fort Dent Park with easy access to the Green River Trail and five minutes from Sea-Tac International Airport, offers both day office and meeting room options at very reasonable prices.
- West Seattle Coworking is a great location if you need to meet in the Morgan Junction district. This flex workspace offers free parking and amenities like printing and scanning services, a fully stocked kitchen, and unlimited coffee and tea.
- The Pioneer Collective is located in a beautifully updated historic building in Seattle’s oldest neighborhood. This space offers meeting rooms for up to 30 people, and is also a great spot if you are interested in coworking day passes as well.
Denver (69% Vaccinated)
Denver is a great place to do business and meet with your team, and nearly 75% of Denver residents 12 and older have received their first vaccine dose, and 69% are fully vaccinated. Here are a couple of meeting spaces to check out in Denver.
- Venture X Denver South is located on the northern tip of the University Hills neighborhood and offers several meeting room options seating 4 to 12 people.
- If your team wants a more upscale vibe, FIRMSPACE Denver offers meeting spaces with a modern design, including amenities like a comfortable business lounge equipped with complimentary beverages, high-speed Wifi, bike rack, parking, catering upon request, print/scan/copy options, and video conferencing capabilities.
San Jose/Santa Clara County (90% Vaccinated)
Accoding to New York Times’ interactive vaccination map, San Jose/Santa Clara County located in the Bay Area has a 90% vaccination rate for residents 12 and over. Here are some great options to look into if your team wants to meet in Silicon Valley.
- Premier Workspaces Silicon Valley Center offers a thriving business scene that follows a tradition of entrepreneurship and innovation, and offers mid to larger-sized conference rooms equipped with flat screen displays, blazing-fast Wifi, complimentary beverages, and ample free parking.
- Z-Park Innovation Center in Santa Clara has modern day offices and meeting rooms that support remote work. This flexible office space features two meeting rooms that seat 4, a conference room that seats 8, and a spacious boardroom for 16.
- Pacific Workplaces San Jose offers a great downtown location in walking distance to San Pedro Square where your team can enjoy food and beverages from both high-end and casual restaurants after your meeting is over. This coworking place offers a lot of meeting spaces with six conference rooms/day office options which can accomodate groups of 3 to 16.
While teams may have adjusted well to work-from-home (WFH) and remote working during this Covid era, ensuring that your meeting room space provider has the right technology tools to make things more convenient and as safe as possible is key. For instance, CloudVO partner dots Space in Beverly Hills, California, offers wireless key options for all entrances and provides other covid-conscious amenities like touchless chargers.
TrueWork in Carlsbad, California uses an app called Brivo Mobile Pass, a cloud-based credential that lets visitors gain access to their meeting spaces by using just their smartphones. Brivo’s voice commands allows for completely hands-free operation upon entry, providing a germ-free/touchless experience.
When 100% in-person attendance may not be practical for your next team meeting, look for providers who offer video conferencing tools like Zoom Rooms. Pacific Workplaces offers Zoom Room Video Conferencing in their Bay Area locations of Oakland, San Francisco, Cupertino, and Walnut Creek. Leveraging enterprise-grade video conferencing tech with HD cameras, large flat screen displays, built-in microphones, and group sharing of multiple desktops, allows teams to collaborate effectively even when you have a mix of in-person and remote attendees.
Bringing your team together is a great way for remote and distributed workers to collaborate and connect. Finding the right space that satisfies your key concerns will result in safe and efficient meetings for your group.
For more information about the thousands of meeting rooms we can offer your remote team, check out the meeting room services we priovide at CloudVO.